- Nice mix for young and old, experienced and beginners, great read!
- Thank you very much Bushcraft & Survival Skills - Excellent read, I've learnt loads of new and cool things.
- Fantastic, my wife and I really enjoy the read it being different from the combat/military approach.
- Fantastic, I enjoy every issue.
- Great magazine! Long awaited!!!
- It is a great magazine, covering everything I need to know, many thanks.
- Fantastic magazine! Very well presented, lovely articles, I even use some of the activities in the school where I work and the children love them!
- Brilliant magazine - my wife loves it too. New to bushcraft, she has learnt a lot from it and even though I have been practicing these skills since I was young I have too!
- The highlight of my year was finding this magazine, great magazine and enlightening articles.
- Full of brilliant tips and tutorials for when you are outdoors, superb magazine!
- What a great magazine! After many years of wondering how to make acorn coffee, you've provided the answer!
- Excellent magazine, my 3 year old daughter loves running around outside with me doing some of the things from the magazine.
- Bushcraft Magazine is a fantastic source of both practical and interesting articles... a truly great read from cover to cover.
- Top magazine and fantastic website... keep up the good work.
Next issue is out…
In our summer issue, expert forager Mark Williams gives a detailed appraisal of seaweed, the untapped wild food resource. Don’t forget to stay hydrated whilst out and about this summer using one of the water bottles that our resident reviewer, Grant Neale has put through their paces.
Geoff Allen’s fascination with Otzi has motivated him to recreate his possibles pouch and you can follow this step-by-step guide using traditional methods. Ian Nairn shares another bushcraft on a budget project using unwanted containers from everyday items for practical purposes. Geoffrey Guy begins his first part in a series about teaching children bushcraft skills, with ideas and a lesson plan to follow with your little ones. Tim Gent looks at somewhere to call home with his gear packed in his open canoe and if mosquitoes are around then expert advice on avoiding getting bitten from Paul Donovan. Pablo shares his wealth of knowledge on the Mustelidae family of mammals and to keep you warm on a cold summer evening, Jason Ingamells shows you how-to make a self-feeding fire.
James Moore looks at the management of serious trauma and also some seasonal problems in Wilderness First Aid. SAS Survival Legend, Lofty Wiseman shares his jungle survival skills and Ben and Lois Orford share what are the top tools in The Knife Maker’s Workshop. And, as always so much more…
Enjoy the summer and… Happy Bushcrafting!