- Nice mix for young and old, experienced and beginners, great read!
- Thank you very much Bushcraft & Survival Skills - Excellent read, I've learnt loads of new and cool things.
- Fantastic, my wife and I really enjoy the read it being different from the combat/military approach.
- Fantastic, I enjoy every issue.
- Great magazine! Long awaited!!!
- It is a great magazine, covering everything I need to know, many thanks.
- Fantastic magazine! Very well presented, lovely articles, I even use some of the activities in the school where I work and the children love them!
- Brilliant magazine - my wife loves it too. New to bushcraft, she has learnt a lot from it and even though I have been practicing these skills since I was young I have too!
- The highlight of my year was finding this magazine, great magazine and enlightening articles.
- Full of brilliant tips and tutorials for when you are outdoors, superb magazine!
- What a great magazine! After many years of wondering how to make acorn coffee, you've provided the answer!
- Excellent magazine, my 3 year old daughter loves running around outside with me doing some of the things from the magazine.
- Bushcraft Magazine is a fantastic source of both practical and interesting articles... a truly great read from cover to cover.
- Top magazine and fantastic website... keep up the good work.
New issue out now!
In this issue we have a host of informative articles. For a truly inspiring read take a look at Tim Gent’s article and drift away, now where’s that paddle? Take a trip to a meadow with Pablo and see the wild goings on during May and June. Andy Childs is back again, with more top tips on getting that ‘perfect picture’ in the wild.
Save some pennies with Ian Nairn’s Bushcraft on a Budget Windshield and if you are feeling ‘crafty’ take a look at Jon’s template to make a Birch bark tray, or get your knife sharp and make yourself a Kuska with Jason Ingamells, using the free templates. Lofty shares some thoughts on Army Issue clothing back in the day and Ben and Lois Orford help you choose the right axe for the job. Find out more about Mykel Hawke, star of Discovery Channel’s Man, Woman, Wild and don’t forget he is coming to The Bushcraft Show 2013 with Ruth England, his wife and co-star. And as always, there is so much more…